Never buy another mask! Our silicone mask allows for easy breathing with no carbon dioxide buildup and is Lightweight. Our mask molds to the face with adjustable straps. --- Save the landfills! This Reusable Boil-able Silicone mask is a highly effective face covering that keeps out 95% of airborne particulates. When you need to clean your mask, just throw it in boiling water for a 3 minutes and this silicone mask is once again like new. Each mask comes with 2 N95 filters, and extra filters are available.
Get Individually wrapped N95 filter replacements for your Silken N95 soft silicone respirator mask. Mask Filter #RF-N95 on this website
Unlike a N95 respirator mask which is considered contaminated after each use (regardless of length of wear), the Silken N95 mask can be worn for a period of time and then reused without loss of filtering strength. Based on testing results, the recommended time of use per filter is a total of 91.3 hours. After that there will be a gradual decrease in efficacy. The filter can technically be washed in warm soapy water, but it is not recommended due to both risk of user contamination and the gradual loss of efficacy that will come with each washing.
- It’s easy to replace the filter; no tools or screws needed.
- Sold in 10-pack zip bags, with each filter inside individually wrapped.
- This product is CE, ROHS and TuV certified, and also FDA approved.
- The CDC is now recommending ALL Americans wear masks when going out in public
- South Koreans and Japanese avoided the coronavirus pandemic largely because they wear masks regularly
- Even the best homemade masks filter only 65% of particulates that could be carrying the coronavirus
- Someone close to you may be infected and not even know it
- Political pressure will force the government to lift quarantines well before the disease stops spreading
it surpassed my expectations
It has all qualities I want in a mask. It is comfortable, high quality replaceable filter, reasonably priced, durable, washable, no gaps due to making good seal with your face. Only drawback, due to no gaps, moisture will accumulate after wearing for some time. More so when weather is warm. My reason for the four vs five stars. Yet, worth it, a small inconvenience for how well the mask protects you.
Silken N95 mask
I'm happy with this mask, it's comfortable to wear, easy to change the filter, and bonus---it doesn't fog up my glasses:-)